Countless decorative concrete applications require liquid mold rubbers (primarily polyurethanes) for casting, forming or texturing concrete into artful, realistic shapes and colors.
Select an application below for more information:
- Architectural Elements
- Block-Outs & Hole Formers
- Concrete Countertops
- Flexible Form Liners
- GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)
- Manufactured Stone Veneer
- Ornamental Precast & Statuary
- Stamped/Textured Concrete
New to concrete mold making? Consider our starter kit:
View our Polytek® Liquid Mold Rubbers for Concrete Casting, Texturing & Stamping mini-catalog for specific product recommendations.