Ornamental Precast & Statuary
Polyurethane and latex molds are used extensively for casting every conceivable size and shape of ornamental precast concrete and statuary items. The size and shape of the cast object will determine whether a poured, brushed or sprayed mold is most suitable.
Poly 74-Series are an excellent choice for poured molds and they can be thickened for brush-on applications. Polygel® rubbers are easy 1:1 mix polyurethane rubbers for brushing or spraying larger, more complex models.
Poly Latex 60 is a one-part rubber that has been traditionally used for making larger statuary molds.
- Pourable Polyurethane Mold Rubbers
- Brushable Polyurethane Mold Rubbers
- Sprayable Polyurethane Mold Rubbers
- Latex Mold Rubbers
- Customer Project: Cast Stone Magnolia Buds for Tattnall Square Park – The Polytek Blog
- Tutorial: Brush-On Rubber Mold of Decorative Architectural Element – The Polytek Blog
Polygel® 35 Brush-On Mold of a Decorative Object