Easton, PA & Franklin, IN – March 5, 2019 - Polytek® Development Corp. (“Polytek”), a manufacturer of specialty polymers for mold making and casting applications, announced today the acquisition of BCC Products, Inc. (“BCC”). Polytek is a portfolio company of Arsenal Capital Partners.
EASTON, Pa. and KALAMAZOO, Mich., July 12, 2018 - Polytek® Development Corp., a manufacturer of specialty polymers for mold making and casting applications, announced today the acquisition of Alumilite Corporation. The acquisition was assisted by MPE Partners and will further enhance their investment portfolio.
The PlatSil® FS-Series (Fast-Setting) is Polytek's newest line of platinum-cured, room temperature curing (RTV) silicone rubbers. FS-Series products can be demolded faster than other PlatSil® silicones and also offer the benefit of having long pour times (~8 minutes) relative to their cure speed (~25 minutes). This allows for fast turn-around of molds and parts with sufficient time to mix and pour.
Polytek is now manufacturing three new molding latex rubbers. The NaturForm Series offers high-performing, natural molding latex rubbers that are most often used to make molds for casting plaster, concrete (e.g., veneer stone manufacturing and statuary) and limited casting with some resins.
Polytek is switching things up at World of Concrete this year! Instead of our usual location in the North Hall, we are taking it outdoors to the Silver Lot so we can show you HOW our products work.
Please be advised that Polytek® will be closed on the following days:
Thursday, November 23rd, 2017
Friday, November 24th, 2017
Monday, December 25th, 2017
Monday, January 1st, 2018
Easton, PA & San Marcos, CA - July 25, 2017 - Polytek® Development Corp., a manufacturer of specialty polymers including polyurethane elastomers and casting resins, silicones, epoxies, and latex, has announced today the acquisition of Raw Material Suppliers, a distributor of private-labeled RTV silicone, urethane, mold release, and adhesive products. The acquisition was assisted by MPE Partners and will further enhance their investment portfolio.
Easton, PA & Pomona, CA - June 20, 2017 - Polytek® Development Corp., a manufacturer of specialty polymers including polyurethane elastomers and casting resins, silicones, epoxies, and latex, and California Medical Innovations (CMI), a manufacturer of latex, plastisols (PVCs), and thermoplastic elastomers, have announced today a merger of the two companies. The merger was assisted by MPE Partners and will further enhance their investment portfolio.
2/24/17 - The Precast Show is "the largest precast-specific trade show in North America and the one place where you can find the industry’s most important suppliers and foremost equipment experts under one roof".
Date & Location: March 2-4, 2017 – Cleveland, OH | Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
Polytek® will be exhibiting at Booth #496.
2/23/17 - Polytek® is happy to announce the launch of a new website. Among other features, the upgraded website includes:
- A Product Selector Tool, which is a filtering tool that allows you to determine the right product for you based on: product type, application, mold making or casting method, physical properties (e.g., mix ratio, demold time), regulatory standards and advanced physical properties (e.g., tensile strength, heat deflection temperature).
- Easy-to-find instructional content (videos and how-to articles).
- A user friendly online store so you can find your products faster.
- Material Calculators to help estimate how much material you'll need for your project.
- Improved search functionality.
- Fast access to all Technical Documents, including Technical Bulletins, Physical Property Bulletins and Safety Data Sheets (you must be registered to view SDS online). View these documents on the Technical Documents page or on individual product pages.
Unfortunately, this upgrade means that any user that registered before the launch date will need to re-register their accounts. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please call Polytek® Customer Service with any questions you have about your account.