3/9/17 - To celebrate the launch of the new Polytek® website, we are offering a 25% Discount on select products and sizes:
2/24/17 - The Precast Show is "the largest precast-specific trade show in North America and the one place where you can find the industry’s most important suppliers and foremost equipment experts under one roof".
Date & Location: March 2-4, 2017 – Cleveland, OH | Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
Polytek® will be exhibiting at Booth #496.
2/23/17 - Polytek® is happy to announce the launch of a new website. Among other features, the upgraded website includes:
- A Product Selector Tool, which is a filtering tool that allows you to determine the right product for you based on: product type, application, mold making or casting method, physical properties (e.g., mix ratio, demold time), regulatory standards and advanced physical properties (e.g., tensile strength, heat deflection temperature).
- Easy-to-find instructional content (videos and how-to articles).
- A user friendly online store so you can find your products faster.
- Material Calculators to help estimate how much material you'll need for your project.
- Improved search functionality.
- Fast access to all Technical Documents, including Technical Bulletins, Physical Property Bulletins and Safety Data Sheets (you must be registered to view SDS online). View these documents on the Technical Documents page or on individual product pages.
Unfortunately, this upgrade means that any user that registered before the launch date will need to re-register their accounts. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please call Polytek® Customer Service with any questions you have about your account.