Poly LiteCast Liquid Plastic
Poly LiteCast is a 1A:1B mix, polyurethane liquid casting plastic for making rigid and lightweight decorative moldings, tools, models, patterns, fixtures, duplicate masters, mold shells and more. It is often used as a lightweight casting alternative to plaster and concrete.
Poly LiteCast has a density similar to wood. It drills, sands and machines very readily (contains no silica fillers).
- Reproduces fine detail
- Can be machined, drilled, sanded (contains no silica)
- Great for millwork/molding, décor, props and more
- Can be colored with PolyColor Dyes
- Add PolyFiber II for brush-on or trowel application
- Lightweight alternative to plaster and concrete
For a lightweight, machinable polyurethane plastic with slightly more flexibility than Poly LiteCast, consider Poly Plasti-Flex Casting Resin.
|Mix Ratio||Shore Hardness||Pour Time||Demold Time||Cured Color||Mixed Viscosity||Specific Gravity||Specific Volume||Maximum Exotherm|
|1A:1B by weight or volume||D55||5 min. (1-lb mix)||1 hr.||Tan||2,480 cP||0.78||35 in³/lb||251°F (2-lb mass)|
|Accessories: Poly 15 Part X Accelerator, PolyColor Dyes, PolyFiber II, Poly Purge Aerosol Dry Gas,|