Pourable Polyurethane Mold Rubbers
These two-part liquid rubbers are excellent choices for making molds for casting concrete, plaster, wax as well as for limited resin and foam casting applications.
FormRub Series rubbers were specifically designed to make molds that meet the demands of high-production casting and forming of concrete.
PolyFast 72-40, a medium-hardness rubber, can be thickened with a liquid thickener for brush-on mold applications.
GlassRub 50 is a clear specialty rubber used for cut molds where clarity is important or for casting clear art objects & decor.
Pourable Polyurethane Mold Rubber Series
|Poly 74-Series||Shore A20 to A55 hardness liquid mold rubbers. High-strength, abrasion resistant, longest lasting molds. Economical & versatile.|
|Poly 75-Series||Shore A60 to A80 hardness liquid mold rubbers. High-strength, abrasion-resistant, super-tough rubbers. Lng lasting & economical.|
|FormRub Series||Designed to make high-performance molds that stand up to the rigors of high-production casting and forming of concrete. Shore A35 to A65 hardness mold rubbers. Low viscosity, 1A:1B mix ratios.|
|Poly 77-Series||Shore A50 and A65 hardness liquid mold rubbers. High-strength, abrasion-resistant, high elongation rubbers. Lower viscosity compared to other rubbers at A50 & A65 hardness.|
|Poly 81-Series||Shore A90 and D45 hardness liquid rubbers. Great for creating durable mods, mold facings, stamping tools, industrial parts, rollers, gaskets, mold shells, bumpers, pads and much more.|
|PolyFast 72-40||Poly-Fast 72-40 is a dense, medium hardness rubber used primarily for casting plaster, waxes and in some cases, cement. Can be thickened with a liquid additive. Shore Hardness: A40.|
|GlassRub 50||Poly GlassRub 50 liquid rubber is an easy 1A:1B mix system designed for making clear molds that can be cut away from a master with less chance of damage and better seam positioning since objects are visible through the rubber. Shore Hardness: A50.|
Other Pourable Polyurethane Rubber Tutorials on the Polytek YouTube Channel:
- Tutorial: How to Make a Poured Veneer Stone Mold using Poly 74-20 (in the 74-Series).
- Tutorial: Casting Clear Rubber Parts in a Silicone Mold using Poly GlassRub 50.
- Tutorial: How to Make a One-Piece Poured Block Mold of a Rock using Poly 75-65 (in the 75-Series)
- Tutorial: How to Make a Poured Textured Mat of Slate using Poly 75-65 (in the 75-Series)
- Tutorial: How to Make a Poured Travertine Panel Mold using Poly 74-45 (in the 74-Series)
- Tutorial: How to Make a Poured Wood Panel Mold (3-Part Series) using Poly 74-45 (in the 74-Series)